Use an Essay Sample as a Guide to Write Your Own Essay
All the students are going to have to “write my essay” at some point during their academic career. There is no way to get around it. Since you will have to write one you may as well learn how essay writing or proposal writing in Ireland works. Writing a basic essay isn’t very difficult, and many of the papers you will end up having to write will use the same principles ass the basic five paragraph essay. The five-paragraph essay has five paragraphs, just as you would expect it to. Here is the outline of a five-paragraph essay:
- First paragraph: Tells what the essay will is about and its purpose. The last sentence is usually the thesis statement.
- Second paragraph: First sentence is the best point/argument you have to support your thesis statement. The next few sentences explain why this idea proves your thesis statement (your position) is correct and give an example as evidence. The last sentence transitions to the next paragraph.
- Third paragraph: First sentence is the second best point/argument you have to support your thesis statement. The next few sentences explain why this idea proves your thesis statement is correct and gives an example as evidence. The last sentence transitions to the next paragraph.
- Fourth paragraph: First sentence is the third-best point/argument you have to support your thesis statement. The next few sentences explain why this idea proves your thesis statement is correct and gives an example as evidence. The last sentence transitions to the next paragraph.
- Fifth paragraph: Restates the purpose of the essay summarizes your arguments/points and restates your thesis statement. The last sentence signals that the discussion on the topic is over.
Reviewing an essay sample can show you how the essay is actually written and give you some idea how to present your own information.
Tips for Writing an Effective Essay
Obviously, there is more to writing an effective essay than how it is structured. The following essay ideas will be useful when writing your essay:
- Make sure the thesis statement clearly states your stance on the topic
- Write in a clear concise style. Eliminate anything that doesn’t contribute to your essay
- Make sure you back up every statement with evidence. A statement with no support doesn’t contribute to your essay
- Revise, edit and proofread. Check for overall logic and problems, then check at the paragraph level, sentence and finally proofread for things like spelling mistakes and grammatical errors
- Review different essay samples so you can see a variety of essay styles
The following is a brief sample taken from an essay that shows effective writing:
Last week the lead carpenter showed us how to countersink the nails, varnish the wood and get a smooth surface. Then we heard Fred. Yelling loudly, Fred had stuck his foot in the wet cement. His friends agree he acts recklessly all the time.
If you are having difficulty writing an essay our Ireland essay writing service can help.
About Our Ireland Essay Writing Service
We provide essay writing and editing on any topic at any academic level. The writers we use come from many different backgrounds and every writer has a graduate level degree. They also have extensive experience writing academic essays and are well qualified to provide any help you need. Come to our services every time you need assistance with essay writing or you’re looking for sample CV Ireland.
Benefits of using our service include:
- Guarantees on all work we provide
- Easy online order and payment process
- Customer support 24/7
- Complete customer confidentiality